Welcome to the Triple Creek Farm (Maple Ridge, BC) web-site!
We are small family operated farm. We grow a variety of vegetables, apples, pears. We have 60 free-range chickens, some of them are laying colored eggs.
Farm is opened every Sunday from 10 am till 3 pm.
Currently available for sale:
- Free Range Eggs (some are green/blue in colour)
- No spay Apples (different varieties), very good in baking
- Red lettuce
- Romaine lettuce
- No-spray Blueberries (not certified organic though)
- Spaghetti squash
- Dry apple chips (good healthy snack)
- Herbs: Thyme, dill, parsley, green onion
- Plants: Lilac, Grapes (green seedless grape, red grape with seeds)
- Aged chicken manure (includes composted leaves and wood ashes – great soil fertiliser!)
- Photography Greeting Cards (Happy Birthday cards and other occasions)
- Local BC Farms 2019 Wall Calendar (good gift for nature/farm lover)
Triple Creek Farm on Farmers Markets:
- Saturday August 17 – Haney farmers market (9 am – 2 pm)
- Thursday September 12 – Port Coquitlam farmers market (3 pm – 7 pm)
All produce on our farm is grown organically (not certified though), without any spray or chemical fertilising. Our chickens are free range and are fed vegetables and non-GMO feed. Learn more…