Welcome to the Triple Creek Farm (Maple Ridge, BC) web-site!
We are small family operated farm. We grow a variety of vegetables, apples, pears. We have 60 free-range chickens, some of them are laying colored eggs.
The Farm is closed but some produce is still available by appointment:
- Free Range Eggs (some are green/blue in colour). Due to fall/winter egg laying slow down – limit is 1 dz per order.
- Spaghetti, buttercup squash
- Red cabbage (small size)
- None pasteurised sauerkraut from red cabbage – great natural source of probiotics
- Herbs: Thyme, parsley, green onion
- Aged chicken manure (includes composted leaves, straw and wood ashes – great soil fertiliser!)
- Photography Greeting Cards (Happy Birthday cards and other occasions)
All produce on our farm is grown organically (not certified though), without any spray or chemical fertilising. Our chickens are free range and are fed vegetables and non-GMO feed. Learn more…