Welcome to the Triple Creek Farm (Maple Ridge, BC) web-site!
We are small family operated farm. We grow a variety of vegetables, apples, pears, berries (strawberry, blueberry). We have 60 free-range chickens, some of them are laying colored eggs (green, dark brown).
Currently Farm is closed for the season.
Some produce is available by appointment:
- Free Range Eggs (some are blue in color), because of the high demand, eggs are available 1 dz max (per week per family)
- Asian Pears
- Zucchini (large)
- Squash: Spaghetti, Butternut
- Red Cabbage
- Fermented Pickles, 1 liter jar (pasteurized)
- Fermented LIVE (not pasteurized) sauerkraut, full of pro-biotic bacteria, 1 liter jar
- Free-range Berkshire free-range pork, will be available after November 26 (pre-orders)
- Herbs: Thyme, Parsley, Onion
- Photography Greeting Cards (Happy Birthday cards and other occasions)
All produce on our farm is grown organically (not certified though), without any spray or chemical fertilizing. Our chickens are free range and are fed vegetables and non-GMO feed. Learn more…