Welcome to the Triple Creek Farm (Maple Ridge, BC) web-site!
We are small family operated farm. We grow a variety of vegetables, apples, pears, berries (strawberry, blueberry). We have 60 free-range chickens, some of them are laying colored eggs (green, dark brown).
Farm is opened every Saturday and Sunday from 10 am till 4 pm.
- Free Range Eggs (some are blue/green in color) – Temporary sold out
- Cucumbers (pickling size – 1 week pre-order)
- Russian garlic
- Spaghetti squash
- Fermented Pickles, 1 liter jar (pasteurized)
- Compost (aged chicken manure, includes wood ashes as well)
- Open pollinated seeds: Carrot, Beets, Lettuce, Dill, Kale
- Photography Greeting Cards (Happy Birthday cards and other occasions)
All produce on our farm is grown organically (not certified though), without any spray or chemical fertilizing. Our chickens are free range and are fed vegetables and non-GMO feed. Learn more…