Welcome to the Triple Creek Farm (Maple Ridge, BC) web-site!
We are small family operated farm. We grow a variety of vegetables, apples, pears, berries (strawberry, blueberry). We have 60 free-range chickens, some of them are laying colored eggs (green, dark brown).
Farm 2021 Opening Day: Saturday, June 5, 10am – 4pm.
Before opening day some produce is available by appointment:
- Free Range Eggs (some are blue/green in color)
- Free Range Duck Eggs (limited availability)
- Fermented Pickles, 1 liter jar (pasteurized)
- Free-range Berkshire pork
- Compost (aged chicken manure, includes wood ashes as well)
- Open pollinated seeds: Carrot, Beets, Lettuce, Dill, Kale
- Photography Greeting Cards (Happy Birthday cards and other occasions)
All produce on our farm is grown organically (not certified though), without any spray or chemical fertilizing. Our chickens are free range and are fed vegetables and non-GMO feed. Learn more…